Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Grahamstown championships



Mom and Dad took Skye to the Grahamstown Championship dogshow on the 5th of September 2009. I was left at home and had a baby sitter to watch my every move...gmpf! Secretly I admire Skye for doing so well at the shows and I am proud that to say that he is my boyfriend, but I do get alot of attention when they get back as they don't want me to be jealous.

I don't like the showring - apparantly I am way too friendly for the judges and don't keep still when they touch and feel my body and muscles. I don't like it when the judges open my mouth to look at my teeth, however Skye loves all the attention and he adores the judges.
Skye is called "Frelonius Front Runner" at the shows and my registered name is "Princess Socks".
Grahamstown was the 2nd show Skye attended and he was entered as a puppy as he is now 10 months old. He was awarded BEST OF BREED, BEST PUPPY, 2 CHALLENGE POINTS towards being a champion and BEST PUPPY IN GROUP. He was awarded 4th place in the TERRIER GROUP and competed for the Best In Show.
I do love my boyfriend. He is the best and I am soooo proud of him. Double Woof!
PS Mom and Dad stayed at the Bellas Guest House in Grahamstown - apparantly it is the most amazing place and they recommend to all who is looking for a guest house. www.bellas.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment