Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pregnant? week 1


Woof. I'm sure I am pregnant. It's only been a week, but I already have clear syptoms that I might be expecting. I started eating less and show a clear sign of decrease appetite. We went for our daily walk this morning, but today I realised I feel exhausted easily and was huffing and puffing all the way back home. Apparantly my lack of activity is because there is a change in my hormone level to support the process of embryo production. My "dad" felt my nipples this morning - and according to him he explained that the increase in size and growth of my nipple is a good indication that I might be pregnant. My emotions are such a mess! My behaviour changed and just want to be left alone. Skye is not understanding one bit of this and wants to be with me and support me 24/7! I made it clear today that he should just leave me - otherwise I will bite his tail!

No comments:

Post a Comment